Until this becomes a reality it will share the same forum as vanilla Minecraft.
This is a server that would heavily rely upon plugins such as mcmmo, Legend quest and various other game changing plugins that add spells, wizardry and rpg/mmorpg like elements to the standard minecraft game. Also, this server wouldn't utilize Forge or mods as the such, so players don't have to deal with a modpack (however in future instances of this I could utilize Forge.) Place your thoughts, suggestions or cat pictures below. (disclaimer, don't post cat pictures below.)
Classes so far planned
- Cleric -heavily armored main focus healing
- Templar -heals and places divine protection upon allies
- Inquisitor -heals and judges the enemies that dare face them
- Shaman- dressed in chain, main focus to empower and buff
- Mystic -calls upon the elements to aid them
- Druid -calls upon nature to come to their call
- Warrior -armed with iron, designed to taunt and protect, or bash and chop
- Berserker -armed with an axe, lots of bleeding and screaming
- Defender -Diverts attention to themselves and inspires allies.
- Knight -invoking upon celestial deities, their main focus is to protect and inspire
- Paladin -heals allies and consecrates the ground, undead beware, protects allies
- Blackguard -invokes dark magic upon enemies, steals life, protects allies.
- Rogue -sneaking around, their main focus is to take out targets fast.
- Ranger -master of the bow, can summon animal companions
- Assassin -master of stealth an poison
- Bard -Playing inspiring songs, their main focus is to buff and debuff
- Minstrel -buffs the party with songs and even rejuvenates them with a melody.
- Spy (name pending) -infiltrates and plays cursing songs.
- Sorcerer -Flashy and big! their spells tend to cause death to rain down.
- Wizard -makes guys explode with magic, master of arcane
- Warlock -Sunders armor and devastates with decaying effects
- Summoner -using illusion and sometimes manipulating the dead, summoners tend to manipulate matter first.
- Necromancer -summons the undead to aid themselves, steals life
- Illusionist -a master of invisibility, uses mind altering magic on enemies
Races are still being planned with, however this new plugin should work well for it, and better synergies with classes.
Suggest a race! besides merfolk, thats already planned, and basic elf/human/dwarf/half-race/orc.