Introduce yourself!

Circuitbomb
Site Admin

Introduce yourself!

Postby Circuitbomb » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:56 am

It's important that every forum has one of these threads. So say hello to everyone else at BurningBirch and tell us a little about yourself such as how you got here, and what kind of games you like.

Circuitbomb
Site Admin

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Circuitbomb » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 am

Hey I'm Circuitbomb a software programmer from the US! I've been playing video games since the early Nintendo era and have come to really enjoy sandbox games and the indie scene. Some of you already know me from other communities and games. I like to hang out on Mumble and chat with people so check it out.

I particularly enjoy space themed games and space combat and have a love for Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk genres. You can find me on Steam at this link.

Also cats...

Therercher
Server Owner

Postby Therercher » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 am

I grew up with many MMORPGs, starting with Everquest and eventually going through most MMOs that I could play. I have always loved building games I had a love-hate relationship with Roblox a few years back long before I heard of Minecraft.

Fantasy and Space are probably my favorite genres. Fantasy being the one I have the most fun with, and Space I find the most interesting. Mostly games with a large amount of different content, which is why modded Minecraft has piqued my interests.

I also was a part of Black Lung Mining for about 4 or 5 years, so if you were a part of that then you should know me. :D

Also Bears:

R2D
Kindling

Ive Signed up

Postby R2D » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:13 am

i have signed up
im r2dgamingyt

Foxglove24
Server Moderator

Postby Foxglove24 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello! I'm Foxy/Rhi, I'm 15, and I don't even know how to describe what kind of games I like.
Plots of games usually drag me in, but I still like stuff like Terraria and Minecraft. Also if I can analyse something and give it like 5000% deeper meaning I will.
My friends got me into MMORPGs like SWTOR so thats a thing.
I was a part of Black Lung Mining from 2011 to like 2014(?), when I was tiny and annoying.

Also, Coldplay Turtle:
But I don't know how to video because HTML hates me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZPQVs-y8oQ
Image Image

MasterOfSquids
Server Moderator

Postby MasterOfSquids » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:47 pm

My name... is Master Of Squids.

I hate a lot of things... and I don't particularly like anything.
What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain some one...

... but other than that I enjoy pretty much all games except for most strategy and puzzle games. Not because I lack the intelligence required to be efficient at them, but because I just don't find them entertaining enough for my tastes. I also play Super Smash Brothers Melee/Project M competitively. That's about it.

also jk im not an edgelord pls dont hate
I have 47 Lamborghinis in my Lamborghini account.

Xenophone

Postby Xenophone » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello there!

My name is Xenophone

Pretty new too all this but figured I'd swing by and say hi ;)

I like cornflakes and long walks on the beach

rod0nater

Postby rod0nater » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Yo, my name is Rod0nater, or Rodney Banta in real life. I was an avid and active member of Black Lung Mining for more than five years. During this time you may have heard of me through the nicks of "Lord_Rod" or "Hot_Rod" or simply just {Architect}rod0nator. I found this server while nostalgically looking up information on BLM. I have built an awesome house in the "Lobby" world, and wish to be promoted to, what do you guys call builder now? "Kindling" I believe. Once this is done, I wish to donate to the server, to attain whatever you guys call VIP now, "Supporter" I believe. Anyway, I hope to get a reply. This server seems a little on the dead side. Just for credibility I will say my rank on BLM was Architect, so you know I can be trusted.
Last edited by rod0nater on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Circuitbomb
Site Admin

Postby Circuitbomb » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:05 am

Yo, my name is Rod0nater, or Rodney Banta in real life. I was an avid and active member of Black Lung Mining for more than five years.
Welcome back around, sorry for the kinda slow response time. Not many of us use the forum here at the moment.

The main page http://burningbirch.com has been updated with server stats and connection info so you can see what we have running at the moment (our starbound server isnt listed yet but will be added soon)